OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, pETER WHITE Helps the Injured Pursue Justice - Se Habla Español
Experienced New Mexico lawyer handles workers’ compensation and personal injury matters
Serious injuries can impact you in ways that might be hard to anticipate in the immediate aftermath of an accident. Attorney Peter D. White in Santa Fe, has seen firsthand the devastating long-term effects of severe injuries while representing clients in Santa Fe and across the Northern New Mexico in many types of workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. With more than 30 years of experience, I know how to build effective legal strategies and produce strong results in the most complex of cases. Whether you need assistance filing an injury claim, appealing a denial of workers’ compensation benefits or suing a driver for injuries sustained in a car accident, I will thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and explain your legal options.
Skillful counselor uses innovative strategies to resolve injury claims
If you fail to receive the workers’ compensation payment you are owed or are seeking damages from the party who caused your injury, the road to recovery can seem difficult to traverse. I understand the obstacles injury victims face and offer the following:
- Highly-rated representation — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional abilities based on reviews from fellow attorneys familiar with my work.
- Aggressive advocacy — Taking a proactive approach in a legal dispute often gives you better options, and I am active and zealous in my efforts to secure a favorable legal result for injury victims.
- A hands-on approach — Clients receive peace of mind when they know their attorney is involved in all aspects of their case, and I stay actively engaged during all stages of the legal process.
Working with an experienced attorney can increase your chances of obtaining the payment you deserve, and I have a substantial track record of producing positive outcomes using proven negotiation and litigation strategies.
Representing clients in Santa Fe and throughout New Mexico
Without adequate counsel, legal issues can become increasingly complicated and harder to resolve. I am skilled at accurately assessing complex legal matters and provide strong and reliable representation to New Mexico residents in the following practice areas:
- Workers’ compensation — You can lose out on important benefits if your workplace injury is improperly documented or your claim is mishandled. I am well-versed in workers’ compensation issues and have extensive experience overcoming tactics used by insurance companies to limit or deny claims.
- Personal injury — Accident victims need an attorney who provides sound guidance on the potential value of their claim and can formulate effective strategies to pursue the responsible party. I have years of experience handling a wide range of personal injury matters.
Regardless of how complicated your situation may be, I will develop a comprehensive legal strategy to address it and ensure you understand your legal rights.
Contact a knowledgeable New Mexico law firm to schedule a FREE initial consultation
At Peter D. White Attorney, I understand how overwhelming a serious injury can be and represent clients throughout the Santa Fe area in all types of workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. Call 505-501-7986 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Santa Fe office.